Thursday, October 10, 2013

Splain Pleaze!


  There are days when something comes up and I just wonder to myself, “Why?” Sometimes I can figure out why it is like it is, and others make me scratch my head. I decided that I am going to start writing these things down and when I get enough I am going to blog about it…like now!

  One thing that I don’t understand is stores that sell used tires. Used tires. I’ll say it again...used tires. Need I say more? I don’t know about you, but I buy new tires when my vehicle needs them. I don’t have the money to go out and buy tires when I feel like it. How used are the used tires these stores sell? What about safety? Somebody splain pleaze!

  Another thing I don’t understand is how it became acceptable to know your disease or illness before you go to the doctor. Do we all self diagnose? Do we all search the computer high and low to find out what might be wrong with us before we go to the professional?  What happened to the day you went to the doctor and told him/her your symptoms and they came up with a diagnosis? Can someone splain how this became okay?

  I have come across some street signs that I don’t understand either. I believe if I saw some of these signs while driving I may crack up and drive off the road. Maybe some of you can help me out… 




or...











One sign I do understand though is this one...

Thank you all for visiting the blog. Always remember you are a beautiful person!


What about you? What are some things you don't understand? Is there something maybe I can splain to you?

W.P.I.- In addition to being the best time to plant most springtime flowering bulbs (e.g. tulips, daffodils, crocuses, irises, etc.) as well as trees and shrubs, many perennial plants can be divided in the Fall. Dividing most perennials – once they're sufficiently mature – will both make them healthier and create multiple plants out of a single one, all for the cost of nothing more than a little light labor. Do your research in advance to determine which types of perennials should be divided in the Fall and the best methods for doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment