Thursday, March 8, 2012

Having a Bad Day?

  Well, it has been one of those days. It is a day off from my paying job, but I can't get anything to work right for my future dream job. I am jamming two horrendous classes in right now on top of my regular job, and blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to complain. Nope. Not me. Well...maybe just a little. ;D  


  So, I needed a pick me up. I was all over Facebook trying to find anything funny. Nothing happening there. I checked my emails both old and new, eh nothing. I even went searching for funny pictures. Sorry to say that nothing was doing it for me today. Until I found this...


 Without further ado...the one quick video I watch to make me laugh when absolutely all else fails. It combines two of my favorite things: dogs, cats, and funny music. Was that three? Oh, sorry. I told you I was never good at math! Come on, watch it. I know you will like it!


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVGzwj1A4QI&feature=related


What brings you out of a funk? Do you read, watch movies, surf the net? Talk to me, I need a good distraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment