Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lol

      Every now and then I run across things that make me chuckle. They may show my personality, like this...

This is a daily occurrence. ;)


      And that is a true statement. And it seems all of those people seek me out. I just must look like their type. Lol.

      This next one I just find true. And funny.


      Finally, this last one happens to me often. Too often to mention as a matter of fact, but here I am... 


      There you have it. Some little things that make me laugh, or hit close to home. Either way I sincerely hope they brought a smile to your face as well.

      Can you relate to any of these? Do you deal with difficult people throughout the day? 

W.P.I.- Anyone can make a great container garden. From simple to elaborate, the possibilities are limitless. Looking at pictures is a great way to get ideas for plant combinations, color schemes and interesting containers. Lately I've been perusing Pinterest for ideas like this...
      I love combining cute flowers with great vibrant color and different textures. When it comes to container gardening the possibilities are endless. 


      


No comments:

Post a Comment