Thursday, July 4, 2013

Flag Men (Happy 4th of July)

  Happy 4th of July everyone!

  For all of you that visit me from another country- Happy Thursday! J


  So for this holiday I decided I wasn’t going to give you all precious facts about the day like- More than one in four hot dogs and pork sausages consumed on the Fourth of July are estimated to be originated in Iowa. The Hawkeye State was home to about 19 million hogs and pigs on March 1, 2011, more than one-fourth of the nations estimated total. North Carolina and Minnesota are also home to a large numbers of pigs. (Source: USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service) No, I’m not going to do that, I’m making this an Independence Day Women’s Only Blog! Well, men can read it, but after about another paragraph you will probably want to close your eyes. So men, consider yourself forewarned.

  Why be so giving? I figure many of my female counterparts may be stuck in the kitchen, preparing food for a picnic, getting children ready for a parade, or carnival, etc. So I wanted to give just a couple minute reprieve from the hustle and bustle of this holiday. I would like to introduce you to three very patriotic hunks. I originally wanted to set this up like the old game show The Dating Game, but A) That would show my age a little, and B) There really is no way to ask these contestants a question. Instead I bring you Independence Day Hotness…

  First let’s meet… This is… Oh my! Really do we care what his name is? This is patriotic hottie (do peeps still say this word?) Number 1. Good thing the flag is big because I can’t seem to take my eyes off of the mass of manly muscle. Who’s ready for a swim?



  Next up we have this man who apparently got cold. I love a man that has a flag handy to wrap up in when the temperature falls. Of course, wouldn’t you rather wrap yourself up in him?



  Finally we have a real life hero and true patriot. This hero lost his leg to a roadside bomb while serving in the Marines. He has made the best of it and persevered through it all. This, my friends, is Alex Minsky. The tattoo across his knuckles says optimist. I call him awesome. His new life is that of an underwear model. I just want to say, “Thank You!” You, Sir, are a true inspiration.



  There you have it, my Independence Day present for all of you. Sorry if any guys joined in on this madness, buy hey, it is me using my freedom of speech! Enjoy your Independence Day and be safe everyone!  

  Happy 4th of July. What's on your agenda for today? Which is your favorite? Do you like tattoos?
  
  

2 comments:

  1. That tattooed man is delicious. I read about him on MSN. I love tattoos, but I don't have any, and Derek doesn't have any- though his ivory skin would be an excellent palate!. They look good on certain people (for example, Mr. Minsky). Thanks for the muscle fest *droooool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is delish! I fell for him as soon as I saw him. I also agree that tattoos are not for everyone. Some I see and wonder why! Thanks for leaving a comment, Stacey!

      Delete