Thursday, April 4, 2013

All Because Of Tardy

  So yes, I am running late in writing this. I can explain! But instead of explanations I have chosen pictures. Not pictures to explain why I'm writing this blog at ten o'clock  at night, but pictures that I hope will bring a smile to your face. 

  Picture number one I put on my personal Facebook page Wednesday. I wrote something along the lines of I hope your day is happy and warm. A lot of my friends are from the Northern US where it is freezing and snow still fills the air. They let me know they weren't happy! ;)

  If any of them come to read this I thought this next picture would cheer them up.

  This next one really just made me laugh. Honestly my hair feels like this every day...

  This one... Well... It doesn't pertain to this blog!

  And the last one was just way too cute not to put it up here.

  Actually, for me, the above should say leave the ice cream instead of cookies!

  Are you one that sometimes runs late? What was the last event you were late for? Which picture is your favorite? 

Weekly Planting Information (W.P.I.)- I have decided to try some vegetables in containers this year. Here are some useful tips to remember when experimenting with containers. Clay pots are usually more attractive than plastic ones, but plastic pots retain moisture better. Avoid small containers. They often can't store enough water to get through hot days. Add about 1 inch of course gravel in the bottom of the container to improve drainage. Vegetables that can be easily transplanted are best suited for containers. Transplants can be purchased from local nurseries or started at home. Feed container plants at least twice a month with liquid fertilizer.

You can also find me at:






No comments:

Post a Comment