Monday, May 6, 2013

Your Turn


  So each and every week you get to learn about who I am through these “rants” as I call them. Yes, I knew that’s what I had to do when I started this. No, I am not complaining. I like doing these blogs actually. I look for things in my daily life that I could possibly write about that may interest you. Some blogs are themed, like for exercise, or food. Not mine though, nooo. I blog about anything and everything. And, for the most part, I have no idea what interests you.

  I try to be funny. I do this for many reasons. First of all it’s sometimes hard to find humor in the world. Secondly, I think I am funny. For the most part. Not comedian funny, but a cross between smart-ass funny and witty. Do I come off that way? Knowing my luck, no. But I try!

  I digress. Enough about me. It’s time to hear about you. Yes, that’s right. I’m going to try to get you to talk to me again. The silence is deafening my peeps! Today I’m asking you questions about one of my favorite topics… YOU! I want to know more about the people that come here and make me smile by reading these rants. Tell me about yourselves. Please? *Yes, that was a beg!*

  So, let me ask a few questions, and maybe I’ll answer a few as well. Okay? Stay with me here!

1       1)      What do you do to relax?
2)     Do you exercise? What is your favorite                              exercise?
3)     In what part of the world do you live? Were you born there, or a transplant?
4)     If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
5)     Do you have any pets? Varieties and        names please!
6)     Do you have kids? How many?
7)     What book are you reading right now?
8)    Name one or two of your favorite authors.

  See, not that hard, right? And since there is no right or wrong answers how can you not participate? :)

  I’ll start it off to ease your nerves a little…

          1)     I read and write to relax.
2)     I do exercise, but not like I should. I like hiking.
3)     I’m in North Carolina, transplanted from New York.
4)     Ireland. Ireland. Ireland.
5)     I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (featured in a couple other rants.)
      Their names are Alexis and Savannah.
6)     My dogs are my kids!
7)     I’m reading Barefoot, by Elin Hilderbrand.
8)    I love both Jill Shalvis and Barbara Samuel/Barbara O’Neal.


  See, that wasn’t hard, was it? Now it's up to you. Will I hear crickets? Or will I get to know some of the wonderful people that come read my rants? 



No comments:

Post a Comment