Thursday, September 19, 2013

Caption This

    The silence is deafening. Almost to the point that I can't take it any longer. My hands are reaching for my out of control red hair, ready to pull. Yank, ow! Yank, ouch, stop it! Hey! My hair may be long, but please make me stop pulling it. 

    "How do we make you stop pulling your hair out?" Thanks for asking. :-)

    You see, the silence is deafening because no one ever responds to the questions I ask. Is anyone really out there? I'm starting to lose confidence. 

    I figure maybe you all are shy. That's fine, so am I. I understand. But there really are no right or wrong answers to the questions I ask. And I don't judge. This is a judgement free zone. I know to respond takes precious time out of one's schedule, but you are already here, right? What is just a couple more minutes? 

    Today I'm going to try and coax you out of your shells a wee bit. I'm going to post some pictures that it should be pretty easy to caption. I'm not just talking one picture. I've got three for you. I'm thinking you can find one to say something about, right? Please?

    Okay, here we go...

Picture 1

Picture 2
I have no clue who these silly people are! :)

Picture 3

    There you have it! Surely you could pick one of these to caption, right? Please? C'mon, this writer is losing faith in a hurry here. All you have to do is list the picture number and then your caption.

    Have some fun with it!

W.P.I. - A great garden includes more than just plants. Incorporate a structure, such as an arbor or pergola, a fence, or a stone retaining wall. Choose a material that complements your garden style and fits within your budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment