Thursday, January 23, 2014

For the Love of...

   

      Especially craft beer. I have found a liking for trying new beers from near and far. Beer with fruit. Beer with lemon grass. Or a good stout brewed with chai. 


      Being a die hard New York Yankees fan for many years I want to say THANK YOU to Major League Baseball for getting rid of the joke known as Alex Rodriguez. The problems with the sport didn't start with him, and they won't end with him, but it will be an easier game to watch without him in it. I might even start cheering for those Yanks again.


      Do I really need to say any more???   :)


      My parents taught me everything I know about birds. I love feeding them, watching them, and listening to them. They offer a calm to this normally stressful life. I believe it has given me a closer bond with my parents because of them. It is something we can always talk about.

      What is one thing that you bond with your children/parents about? What do you have a love of? 

W.P.I. - For plants I have a love of echinacea, or purple coneflower. One reason is that 
echinacea strengthens your immune system by stimulating the production of T-cells. It also increases the ability of your white cells to fend off pathogenic invaders. Pretty good, huh?

You can also find me at:
http://facebook.com/kellyryanwatson

or
http://pinterest.com/kellyryanwatson


No comments:

Post a Comment