Monday, January 27, 2014

In My Opinion

PLEASE!
      I know I promised you all a rant about what has been happening over the last month. And I know last week I told you it would be this week. It will be, but not today. :) I need a few more days to process and recover. So please, stick with me. I promise you Thursday's rant will be all about my crazy life. Thanks for being patient with me!

      Being a writer I will blog about books every once in a while. I don't do it all the time because I'm not a fast reader. Or writer. :) Especially of late. As a matter of fact I'm still reading a book that I started a few weeks ago. That is why I'm going to turn the topic around here. 

      Let's talk about music, shall we? Yes, music. As I write this the Grammy's are only an hour away. Usually I'm not into music awards. There seems to be too many of them now-a-days. That's only my opinion. I'm watching tonight though. I've been more into music this past year. There are a few popular songs that I've used with writing my stories. I'll be interested to see if any of them win. I will also be pulling for anything going against the song Blurred Lines. That over popular, over played, over hyped, one hit wonder of a song needed to go away before it even started. Again, just my opinion. Hope I didn't lose anyone there. :)

      I guess I'm just full of opinions lately. Some of my friends think its the northerner in me. Some think its the Irish. Who knows? All I know is I hope some peeps that I like win. Like Lorde. I love when someone new comes onto the scene and blows people away with their voice. And she's so young! I love it.

      Of course, I also love Pink. 

      And I like Imagine Dragons. 

      All of the singers nominated are so crazy talented. I think there really are no losers. Well, with the exception of that one... hehe.

      Do you watch music awards? What kind of music do you listen to? What is one song you absolutely cannot stand? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment