Monday, June 24, 2013

Family Vacation

  This is going to be one of those rants that has a lot of pictures in it. Hey... Don't judge me. I've been in a vehicle for nearly thirteen hours and I'm really afraid of talking much. I'm fearful I won't make much sense. As I sit here and try to make a sentence with the Charmed One my words are non comprehensive. So be thankful I'm choosing to do it this way. :)

  I just got back from my vacation (debatable if that is the right word.) It was a whirlwind, and I need a vacation from my vacation. I didn't even get a nap. And I love naps. So let's begin while my words are somewhat coherent.

  When we left we had to drive through torrential rains and winds. We stopped along the way and found this treasure in West Virginia between raindrops.

Then I took a lot of pictures of flowers. There is a story that could go along with this, but for sanity reasons I'll just show it to you without words.

I found myself in Niagara one day and one simply cannot make a trip to Niagara without seeing the Falls. Well, this is as close as I got but I digress...

Did I mention I took many pictures of flowers?

My heart filled being able to spend so much time with friends and family. This is my Twelve Year Old Fan, who is now 14. Eek, I better get published soon!

When we tired of obligations to others Charmed and I took part of a day to ourselves and visited a nature preserve. Can you spot someone trying to hide?

And finally, one reason for the vacation, a wedding. Yes, unbelievably she said yes! The family welcomed her with open arms. My nephew and his new wife.


Do you call someone a niece-in-law? Could you find my hidden friend in the pic from the nature preserve? Have you ever been to Niagara Falls?



No comments:

Post a Comment