Monday, November 12, 2012

Strange, Weird, and Wacky

  It has been a while since I shared some crazy images I have come across. Sometimes I see these in my searches so I save them. One of these a good friend sent me. I am just in the right mood today to share them with you. So... Without further ado... Welcome to a world that is obviously more wacky than I am!

  What do you suppose is going on here? I have never come upon an occasion where I wanted to walk in only my panties, wearing a raincoat, with an umbrella. Down a street, no less. Am I missing something here?

  I really don't know what I want to say about this one. So I won't say anything.

  I have been searching for a possible new tattoo lately. Let me just say I best not end up with one like this. You know I have a problem with comma's, not spelling. I would hope that the person who gave this tattoo is no longer in business, or has at least hired a proofreader!

  This one my friend sent to me months ago. I think it has taken me that long to figure out what I want to say about it. Sadly, I got nothing. Still. After all this time. 

  What say you? Do you have any clever thoughts about these pictures? Have you seen any strange happenings lately in real life or pictures? 


No comments:

Post a Comment