Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just Because

      I posted a blog last week. It was a rerun, but I was extremely busy, and I had no choice. Later on that day I went to one of the normal blogs I visit regularly. The author, who is one of my favorites, told of how she totally forgot to post a blog and put up a pic of a very good looking shirtless man. It was her way of asking for forgiveness. I read through the comments and got a little perturbed at one that thanked her for posting a pic of a non tattooed man. Out of fairness, this author barely posts pics of tattooed men, so I was a little shocked to begin with. Working on a lack of sleep and just having a short temper in general I wrote my response to her and stated I wasn't going to say anything about the tattoo comment above. Then I threw the following rant together in about ten minutes in hopes of said person reading my response and maybe clicking on my name to direct her here. Childish much, Kel? Yes. So this is the blog I created. I'm sorry if tattoos are not your cup of tea, but I have a couple, and I don't see anything wrong with them. It is an individual's right to do what they want with their own body. I find myself a little fond of the following bodies. Without further ado...
       I'm writing this just because. Sorry if you don't like it, but this is the fun of having freedom, and your own blog. 

Thanks for fighting for our freedoms, Mr. Alex Minsky. You Sir, ROCK!



      You see, I see more than tattoos. I see body beautiful. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. 

      Do you like tattoos? Do you have any? If you could have one tattoo what would it be, or say? 

W.P.I.- For us in the south the best time to plant is Fall. If you plant when the ground is still warm from the summer's sun the roots will grow and start to take hold. Normally winter will produce more rain/wet weather than summer, which will help nourish your plants when they need it. What is the best time to plant where you live? What zone do you live in?



No comments:

Post a Comment