Thursday, November 1, 2012

Color Me P!nk!


  So far you all know about my love of everything Reba McEntire. As a matter of fact I had another dream about her last night, and I swear she may have saved my life again. Now that I am remembering it though I think she came to see me in the hospital. It is just strange. I dreamt that she visited me in the hospital and then the dream went in reverse so to speak. All of the events that happened post Reba visit led up to how I got in the hospital in the first place. Weird. It is also weird that I didn't remember that until I sat down to write this. Double strange. So it is also strange that this rambling is not really intended to be about Reba. It is about my other favorite singer…


P!nk!!!

  Now obviously Reba is my country fav, and P!nk? Well P!nk is my everything else favorite. I absolutely love her, and everything about her. I love that she appears to be such a hard ass, yet it is so easy to see she is a kind, caring individual. I love her voice. I love that she writes and publishes her music. I love that she flies, and does acrobatics all over the stage. (See link below!) I love that she named her child after a tree! Okay, I guess you get that I really like the artist P!nk. 


  At one time in my life Reba would've been the only singer I rushed out and purchased their CD the same day it came out. Nope, not anymore. P!nk’s latest CD, THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE came out last month and I HAD to go and get it that first day. I even went to Target to get it because they were selling an extended version with four extra songs on it. Let me just say it was well worth it! So yes, I have been listening to it very faithfully ever since.

  I got a text this morning from one of my best friends asking me to take a road trip back home in mid April. Apparently P!nk is in concert and she wanted us to come and go to the concert together. It broke my heart to have to tell her that I was already going to see the one and only in Charlotte in mid March! Ta-Da! It was a birthday present! Ironically, there is a good chance I will not be living in the area anymore, and will have to take a road trip to get back here for the concert! Oh the sacrifices we make in the name of P!nk! J

  Since I did bring Reba up earlier, her new sitcom, Malibu Country, starts this Friday at 8:30 Eastern, on ABC!

  Do you like P!nk? What genre of music do you listen to? Who is your favorite artist? What is the last concert you went to?

W.P.I. - This pink flowering shrub is Camellia sasanqua Kanjiro. Camellia sasanqua is a fall blooming shrub in zones 7-9. There are many varieties of Camellia sasanqua. They range in color from white, to pink, to red blooms. I have heard that people who live in colder climates treat Camellia’s more like houseplants. They take them outside in the summer and bring them inside for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment