Monday, February 17, 2014

Quirky

      I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to talk to you guys about. I've got some things going on in my life, but noting that is very interesting. It seems when I started writing this blog quirky incidences would happen to me that needed to be told, like the one entitled We Were Never. Or I would come up with hair brained thoughts that stayed with me, like Package Design 101. After a whirlwind December and January that I really don't care to recall, life has settled down again. Trust me, I'm glad about that. We are settling in to new jobs and a new life in Savannah. The stories will come, trust me.

      Until then I've found some rather interesting pics I thought you all might like. Take this one for example...

      Do you think that person lost a bet, or, I don't know, plans on robbing a bank? I would hope not, but what other reason would one have for wearing a chicken/rooster hat with beak in public? I'll really accept any answer here. :)

      Okay, now that you've absorbed that one let's try this one on for size?

      I really don't have words for that one. The car doesn't have a license plate on it either. Why doesn't that surprise me?

      Okay, those didn't do it for you? Let's try this one...

      "Testing one, two. Is this thing on???"

      Let's try this one on for size!

      Honestly when I saw this I smiled. If those kids had red hair I would've thought this could've been my brother Shawn and I. I know there was times he had the crazy thoughts like this guy seems to be having. Don't do it! Don't do it! Of course, if the roles were reversed the same thing could've easily happened!

      One last pic, I promise!

      Have you ever felt like you've been in the wrong place at the wrong time? And can't you just hear someone yelling, "On your mark, get set, GO!"

      Did any of these make you smile? Did you have a sibling relationship like the one above? Do quirky things happen to you on a regular basis?

You can also find me at:







No comments:

Post a Comment