Thursday, February 28, 2013

David Eye-Gandy

I don't want to hear it! The look worked!
  It amazes me that I never want a book to end. I get so caught up in the characters and the story that I feel as if I could just keep reading and reading. Sadly I'm like that when I'm writing too. I fall in love with my characters, and I have a hard time writing The End. This is one reason why I haven't started my next book. I'm still revising the last one. I didn't do as much revising while writing on the last one like I did the first. Therefore I'm going slow and trying to cut out a couple thousand words here and there. Plus, I still love those characters, and I'm trying to be sure that everyone falls in love with them. I'm polishing. I'm trying to get it just so because I'm this close to sending it off to a publishing company. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

  In the meantime my mind is filled with ideas and characters for my next book. Every day I try to concentrate on things I need to do but these faces keep popping in my head. I hear conversations. I see settings. Emm. I'm getting excited. My fingers are antsy. My storyboard  is almost ready. And therein lies the problem. My storyboard contains faces and places. Others might add more, but the rest for me is in my head and on paper. This is my last storyboard. My main characters and a couple of places. 
  
  Why do I have a problem this time? A couple of blogs back I introduced you to potential heroes. I got two official votes for two different guys. So I had to be the tiebreaker. If there are any guys reading this now you may want to tune out. The rest is for the girls! 

  My problem is this...
  
  I could use a whole wall to post pics of my hero... Mr. David Gandy! He's simply gorg!

With clothes...
Or without...

Or in between...

He's intense...

And he's contemplative...

And finally he's patient and loving...

He's going to need all of those qualities to deal with the heroine. She's about to test each and every one of them!

  I'm thinking his name should be either Blake, Noah, Sebastian, or Gage. But that is just me. Maybe you would like to have input? I'd love to hear it.

  What name, other than David, fits him? Does he look like he's up to the task of being tortured in nearly every aspect by the heroine? What is your favorite look from him? Do you think I'll get this book wrote, or will I be staring at my board way too much?

W.P.I. - Here in North Carolina we've had a few days that have been warm, and some that produced a little snow. While walking the dogs around the property the other day I noticed some daylilies and sedum already starting to come up. Yikes. I just heard our March is going to be the worst month out of the winter. I guess I better do some covering. Usually I start seeds by now too, but I just may hold off a bit longer. All seeds have different germination periods. Do you stagger your planting or just start them all at once?
You can also find me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment