Monday, August 5, 2013

Dream Home

  I'm sick of using the word I in these ramblings. I know, I know. Even writing those hurt a little today. You see, I'm not an it's-all-about-me type of person. I have to use them in these ramblings because I'm trying to get you to know me a little bit. But every now and then I like to make it all about you instead. Today is one of those days. 
  
  I also realize that people come here and read these ramblings, but apparently they are more shy than me. I ask questions at the end, but hardly anyone ever answers. I understand shyness, trust me. But there really is never any right or wrong answer. Really. Honestly. Today I am giving you yet another chance. Because today we are on a pretend-we-can-live-anywhere trip!

  That's right. Let's pretend you won the lottery. You could choose anywhere you wanted to live.

  Would you choose a city? And if you did, what city would it be? Big city or small?

  Would you choose mountains?

  Or would you choose beach?

  Maybe you prefer the suburbs...

  Or is it the country you like?

  That brings up another question...

  If you could live anywhere in the U.S., where would it be?

  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
:) Here's my answer to that question!
  Thanks for playing along! Feel free to answer any or all of the questions! Come on, you can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment